Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back in the Old Saddle

Well, it has been a very long time since I posted anything here, and I think that has something to do with the fact that no one really reads this. But regardless, I am back from Berlin. If you want to see pictures, check out my wife's blog (in the links section).

I spent three months mostly doing sound system design for large stadiums and other large venues. I worked on the new Zurich stadium, Warsaw national stadium, two stadiums for the world cup in South Africa and then several other buildings. It was cool.

Now that I am back, I am going to be hopefully posting more of my music. I have been itching to get back at it. Also, I am going to be building a new bass guitar, so I will post pictures of that as I go along. We'll see how it turns out. Anyway, that is about it for now, but we will see what the future holds.

No comments: